Housing Accommodations 

If you need a specific type of on-campus housing accommodation, you must submit documentation to Accessibility Services before a request can be considered.

Accessibility Services will then work with Residential Life to evaluate the request to ensure that reasonable accommodations are provided.

Email Nicole Hebert, LICSW, Director, Accessibility Services , if you are requesting housing accommodations or anticipate the need for additional help in an emergency.